Friday, October 22, 2010

Some Ramblings...

Okay, so I thought I would wrap the pictures from our trip up in this post and talk about some other stuff. I don't know what, but we'll see. :)


1. Guess what I did! Got done, I should say. The day we went to the mall (in Louisiana) I went to Claire's and got my ears pierced! :) I am really glad I did! Here are a few pictures, courtesy of Lindsay.

 Look at Josh behind me. Doesn't he look really, really bored? Boys and malls don't mix. At all.

All done! ;) I know, my hair was messy. I, of course, had to put it up to get them pierced and then decided to take it down for the pictures. ;)




2. I happen to know this is why he came. Isn't this reason enough for a boy to want to go to the mall?





And just for fun-
Thanks, Josh, for taking a picture of your silly sisters. :)



3. And the last thing I'll say about our trip is that we went to Port Hudson. To learn a little bit about Port Hudson, go here. It's not a long article, so it wouldn't take much time to read. Here are a few pictures I got there:



A lonely bench out on a trail.






4. Fall is definitely here. Leaves are falling off the trees, it's gotten cool, and we've been having some gorgeous weather. Here's a picture to prove it.




5. This will be my last thing. The Phillies won last night, so they're still in it!! Yay! They have to win 2 more to win the series and they can't lose one or they're out . :( I am SO glad they didn't lose last night because I really don't want to see the Giants in the World Series. Ugh... If you haven't been able to tell, they are one of my worst baseball teams. Up there with the White Sox, Mets, Pirates, etc...


~Haley

8 comments:

Johanna said...

I really want to get my ears peirced too Haley! And I thought that I would go to Clares!!! lol!!! Does it hurt much??

Your brother is so cute! You are TOTALLY right!!! Boys+Malls = not so good!!! But if you have Boy + Prezal + Icee = A bit better!!! lol!

Have a lovely day!

~Johanna~

Shannon said...

Getting your ears pierced is exciting! I know that it adds a feminine look, and is a joy to play with. It looks like you had a wonderful trip, I have enjoyed browsing through your lovely photos.

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Eldarwen said...

I love the pictures, Haley! You and Lindsay are so silly. :) But, Narthea and I take pics like that all the time, so don't worry. ;) Mmm, that pretzel looks soooo good!

Love ya!
Eldarwen

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you had a lot of fun! I remember when I got my ears pierced at Claire's. It was at the mall on the spur of the moment. My mom had been asking me for years if I wanted to get them pierced, but I kept putting it off. :) What kind of earrings did you get?

Lindsay said...

HAHA... I didn't even notice Josh in the first picture. That's too funny. :D And I can't believe you posted that picture of us. Oh, boy! ^_^

~ Your sista,
Lindsay <3

Haley said...

Johanna- No, it doesn't really hurt. :) Yeah, boy+pretzel+icee does= a bit better. ;)

Shannon- I know, it does add a feminine touch. :) Thanks, you're so sweet! :)

Eldarwen- Yeah, when Lindsay saw the picture she was like,"You just had to put that on there, didn't you?" lol ;) I haven't written you yet, but I'll definitely have a letter out Monday. :)

Stephanie- I got some little flowers. I didn't want to get the regular ball ones, especially since you have to wear them so long before you can change. ;)

Lindsay- Yeah, I was just looking through the pictures that you FINALLY loaded and I noticed him with his icee and elbow on the bench. You can just tell he'd rather be anywhere else than with a bunch of girls at the mall. ;) He's so funny! :) I'm sorry, did I embarrass you? ;)

Thanks everyone for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you! :)

~Haley

Unknown said...

Lovely photos, Haley! It looks like you all had a fun vacation. Have a blessed weekend!

Tawnee said...

Sounds like you had a good time! I'm glad you're back, I missed your posts! They are so much fun! :)