Monday, November 8, 2010

Movie Quote Game Answers! ;)

Y'all did pretty well! All but one was guessed. ;)

#1- The Importance of Being Earnest (Jack and Algy)

Guessed by-  Polka Dot, Emily, Alexandra!, Miss Bea, and Miss Laurie


#2- Titanic (Rose and Jack)

Guessed by-  Taylor


#3- Napoleon Dynamite (Napoleon and Uncle Ricco)

Guessed by-  Alissa, Hannah, and Eldarwen


#4- The Santa Clause (Scott Calvin)

Guessed by-  Emily, Sara H., Alexandra!, Alissa, and Sarah


#5- Little Women (Laurie)

 Guessed by- Hannah, Miss Laurie, Eldarwen, Alexandra!, Sarah, Sarah H., Emily, and Polka Dot


#6- The Polar Express- (Hobo and Hero Boy)

Guessed by-  Charity U.


#7- Dead Man's Chest (Elizabeth and Jack)

Guessed by- Miss Laurie, Taylor, Eldarwen, and Emily


#8- Bringing Up Baby- (Susan and David)

Guessed by-  Sarah

#9- Emma (Emma and Harriet)

Guessed by-  Alissa, Hannah, Miss Laurie, Alexandra!, Sarah, Emily, and Polka Dot


#10- Ratatouille (Linguini and Colette)

Guessed by-  Polka Dot, Alexandra!, Alissa, and Sarah


#11- Cars ( Lightning McQueen)

Guessed by- Sierra, Emily, and Charity U.


#12- Sense and Sensibility (Marianne and Margaret)

Guessed by- Alissa, Miss Laurie, Miss Bea, Sarah, Sierra, Emily, Alexandra!, and Polka Dot


#13- Parent Trap (Annie and Hallie)

Guessed by- Emily


#14- Alice in Wonderland (Mad Hatter)

Guessed by- Hannah and Polka Dot


#15- The Two Towers (Gollum)

Guessed by- nobody. I was really surprised no one got this one. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks everyone for guessing! :) I had a lot of fun with it!

~Haley

5 comments:

Miss Laurie said...

Yay! I got 5 right! This game was a lot of fun. Some of them were so easy when you stop to think about them but I had a hard time guessing at the time. Too bad nobody guessed the LOTR one that was surprising. I just read the quote to my brother and he was able to tell me right away that was a Gollum quote. I guess I'll have to watch more LOTR! :)
I've never seen Titanic or Napoleon Dynamite and I've only seen Polar Express once. I think I have seen Bringing Up Baby but it's definitely time for a re-watch! Thanks for hosting this it was fun! :)

Miss Laurie

Charity U said...

I can't believe I was the only Polar Express guesser! That surprises me a bit. And Cars...I only got that cause we just watched it the other day. My brother loves it. (-: I should have guessed the S&S one, I've watched that movie many more times than those other two I guessed.

Emily said...

Agh!!!! I knew the Ratatouille one, but spaced out for whatever reason. Oh, well... it's not like I lost any money or anything for not knowing it. =P
Lots of fun! I love doing these! (Especially when the people who post them like similar movies.)

Taylor said...

Wow, I was surprised by a lot of those! I should've known several of them but didn't. lol :D

Thanks for doing this, Haley. It was lots of fun!

Sarah said...

That was fun!
I love Bringing up Baby!