Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yes, I'm Rambling...

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. Last week I was busy with school mostly, but I also went to a movie night at a family at church's house and went rollerblading with Josh a few times.

I feel like being random, so here you go! :)

1. I've been really looking forward to Thanksgiving and can't believe it's only a couple of days away! :D We're going shopping for the meal later today.

2. We always take school off during the week of Thanksgiving. My first holiday break of this school year is here! ;)

3. I watched Northanger Abbey for the first time yesterday. I liked it! It was funnier than most Jane Austen movies.

4. Later today my sister and I have to give Toby a bath and groom him. We've been putting it off for a few days now, but can't any longer. He's so shaggy and stinks!

5. Our cat Sam spends all day (every day) up in my parent's room. He likes it up there because it's warmer than the rest of the house. But, I've concluded, he is a very boring and predictable animal. ;)

6. We got a little snow yesterday, but it was about as much as we got last time. It was colder, though, so it stuck around for a while.

7. The high Thursday is 32 degrees and the low is 10 degrees. I love cold weather! :)

8. Usually, when I make myself eggs, I put milk, cheese, and Tony Chachere in them. :). I only just said that because I made some eggs a few minutes ago. ;) I think that's the best way to have them.

9. Me and Josh are really looking forward to making some more sugar cookies and decorating them. This year we have more cookie cutters, too. :)

10. I put marshmallow creme on top of hot chocolate and most coffee drinks. I think it's the best! :)





Talk to y'all later!

~Haley

2 comments:

Susannah said...

I love Northanger Abbey! You watched the new one, right?

Haley said...

Yeah, I did. ;)