Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ABC's of Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving! :)



Rachel, at Finding Joy, is hosting the ABC's of Thanks link-up, so I decided to join in! I thought about doing a post like this before, but never got around to it. Now I'm glad I waited! ;)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Animals

Birthdays

Church

Dogs and cats

Energy. What would we do without it?!

Family and friends

Games ( board games, card games, etc… )

Hot chocolate

Icees

Jesus

Kindness

Love

Music and movies

New clothes

Outdoors

Pets

Quiet time reading the Bible or just any book.

Rain

Snow. Love it! :)

Trials. We may not like them, but once we get through them we’re stronger and are thankful for them.

United States. I’m so blessed to live here!

Vacations

White Christmas’s

X-tra hot chocolate. ;)

Yellow. Yellow, green, red, and blue are my favorite colors. :)

Zoos. I only said that because I couldn’t think of anything else. *sigh*
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
 
~Haley

5 comments:

Eldarwen said...

What a neat idea! I love it! :) Happy Thanksgiving, Haley!! I got your letter a couple days ago, and I'm hoping to mail my reply this Friday. :)

Love you!! <3
Eldarwen

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Great list!

I love games as well. I grew up playing games with my family, and I can truly tell you that i have so much fun playing games with my kids. Especially when I win -- ha ha -- I'm just kidding!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Rachel
(and thank you for linking up)

Miss Laurie said...

We definitely have so many many reasons to be thankful! Praying you and your family are having a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Taylor said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Haley! =)

Alexandra! said...

Happy thanksgiving!