Monday, June 8, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook ...


















Today… June 8, 2009


Outside my window…A beautiful sunny morning


I am thinking... How I really hope to get over my cold soon!


I am thankful for… God's abundant grace


I am wearing… Purple knit skirt with striped button down shirt


I am reading… The Bible and The Two Towers


I am creating… A dishtowel


One of my favorite things… Stickers!


For education this week… Pre- Algebra, General Science, Spelling, and Bible


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning… How to use my time wisely


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Patience and diligence


A godly character trait I plan to work on… Gentleness


Scripture I am memorizing… Philippians 2:9-11


I am praying for… Family and friends


For the rest of the week… School mostly


A picture I’d like to share...
















7 comments:

Moriah said...

I am doing A Young Maiden's Daybook too! I'm really enjoying it.

Mrs. E said...

Lovely musings!! ;)
Oh and what a beautiful picture!!!

Vanessa said...

Hi there! I came across your blog from my friend Allison on Letter From Christ. I don't go to y'all's church but I do know Allison, and a few other of your friends in your church! :) Your blog is very pretty and I love your music...because I'm a Lord of the Ring fan too!! Keep up your great work!

Vanessa

HIS daughter said...

I am doing a young maiden's daybook for the 2nd time and thought I would visit the other ones :)
Love love love the picture! WOW! We serve such a great God!
Blessings :)
~Katy

Elizabeth J. said...

Are those tulips? They are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Pretty Pic! Did you take it?
-Lexi
P.S. Would you like to follow my blog?

Haley said...

Hello everyone!
As usual, thanks for commenting! :)

Moriah,
That's great! I really enjoy them too! :)

-Haley

Vanessa,
Thanks for the encouraging comment! Yeah, I really like the Lord of The Rings! ;) That's really neat how you know Allison!

-Haley

Hey Katy,
I'm glad that you are doing A Young Maiden's Daybook too! Yes, we serve an awesome God!!! Thanks for following my blog, I like yours. :)

-Haley

Hey Elizabeth,
Yes, those are tulips. Yeah, I really like the picture!

~Haley

Hello Lexi!
Thanks! No, I didn't take it. :)

~Haley