Monday, June 29, 2009

Two Tags and A Mini Update

Moriah and Callie tagged me!

Barnes and Noble or Borders? Barnes and Noble.

Joans or Hobby Lobby? Joans, love that store! :)

Life way, Mardel, or Family Christian? Mardel.

Dress Barn or Cato Fashions? Never been in either.

Target or Walmart? Target.

Academy or Sports Authority? Acacdemy

Bed Bath and Beyond or Linens and Things? Bed Bath and Beyond.

Wendy's or McDonald's? Wendy's.

K.F.C., Popeye's or Church's? None! :)

Starbucks or McCafe'? I don't like coffee so...

Chinese or Mexican food? Mexican .

Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger? I have never had either, but I would rather have Chick-fil-a than What-a-burger .

That was fun! I tag anybody who wants to do it.


Now for the other one. Sarah tagged me on this one.


What is your favorite day of summer?I have no idea!

What’s your favorite outdoor summer activity? Swimming.

What’s your favorite indoor summer activity? Reading.

Pool or beach? Pool.

Have you ever camped during the summer? No, and I certainly don't want to.

Popsicle or ice cream? What flavor? Ice cream. Mint chocolate chip and chocolate covered cherries.

Do you help with your church's VBS? Our church doesn't have one, so no.

Do you get bored during the summer? Not usually.

Is summer your favorite season? Nope, it's my worst.

Okay, so the tags are done. Those were definitely fun ones. As usual, I tag anyone who wants to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won't be here tomorrow because we are going to go visit my grandparents . We haven't seen them in a long time, so it should be fun. Please pray for our safe travel.

We are still trying to finish school, but it's just so hot outside we would have to stay inside anyway. If everything goes well, I will finish in three weeks. Yay! :)

I have been trying some new breakfast recipes lately and will try to post a couple soon. They are really good! Actually, my sister posted one of them on
her blog last week.

I have to go now! Sorry it was such a short update!

I hope everyone has a blessed week!

For Him,

3 comments:

LocaChica said...

You go girl! Mexican is way better than Chinese :) This post was fun to read.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, I love reading your comments!
LocaChica

Haley said...

Yeah, we make a lot of Mexican food around here, so it's a good thing that I like it! :) Thanks for your lovely comments!

Love and hugs,
Haley

Mrs. E said...

Very fun tags!!