Monday, June 22, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook ...



















Today… June 22, 2009


Outside my window… Still kind of dark outside


I am thinking… How I need to hurry!


I am thankful for… Pop!


I am wearing… My red skirt and navy blue shirt


I am reading… The Bible, The Two Towers, and The Runaway


I am creating… Nothing at the moment


One of my favorite things… Baking


For education this week… Pre-Algebra, General Science, and Bible. Yes, I finished spelling!


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Cooking/baking, keeping the house neat, and knitting


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Patience and discipline


A godly character trait I plan to work on… Diligence


Scripture I am memorizing… Psalm 89:1-2


I am praying for… That me and my family will be given more and more patience!


For the rest of the week… I really don't know what we'll be doing this week


A picture I’d like to share...


















To learn how to participate, click
HERE

3 comments:

LocaChica said...

Thanks for posting Haley! It was fun to read and find out what's happening in your neck of the woods right now :)
LocaChica

Mrs. E said...

Oh what a SWEET monkey! *sigh*

Sarah Holman said...

Tag your it!