Monday, October 26, 2009

Canned Apple Pie Filling...

Last Saturday I made a whole bunch of canned apple pie filling. I've never made it before, so hopefuly it will be good! I started at nine thirty and it took me two and a half hours to peel and chop up the apples! Hey, it was five and a half pounds! It's just a good thing I like doing that. :) Here's a picture of the finished product:


Only some of the cans! :)



I was sure to label them.


Once we've tried some, and if it's any good, I'll be sure to post the recipe.

So that was how I spent most of my Saturday. I love cooking! :)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, it certainly "LOOKS" delicious! ;D WOW! You have been busy girl! :) Lol! I hope it works out for you! :D

Blessings and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Haley said...

Thanks, Rachel, you're so sweet!

~Haley

Jessica said...

Yum! My mouth is watering! That looks absolutely delicious! :)

-Jessica

LocaChica said...

Looks delicious! Wow, I would be soo tired of apples by now, I get tired of them after like one day of apple pie making!! Hehe, you must be a very perservering young woman!
LocaChica

Taylor said...

Oh my goodness... that looks and sounds absolutely declicious to me, Haley! That's awesome that you're learning how to make good use of all the fruit you have! It sounds to me like you're learning a lot of good skills. Keep up the good work!

~Love,
Taylor

Mrs. E said...

That looks SO scrumptious~ Haley!!!!
Canning is so wonderful...
is it not?! Hope you are doing well
dear friend and savoring the delights
of this lovely fall season!!!!

Love~ Miss Jen