Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello! :)

Hello everyone,

Since I haven't posted in a while I thought I'd let you know what I've been up to and what's been keeping me so busy. Well, first it's school. I started In Freedom's Cause by G.A. Henty over the weekend and it's not as boring as I thought it would be. But, since it's a boy book I think it's what Little Women would be like for a boy.

Another thing that's been keeping me busy is apples! I went and picked a lot of them off of our tree last week, so now I am just trying to use them all before they go bad. I've made applesauce, apple bread, apple waffles, etc... This weekend I'm going to make some canned apple pie filling and probably some more applesauce! :) Yeah, I think we're all going to be appled out soon.

Those are the big things that have been keeping me so busy. Besides those it's just the usual stuff like pets, reading, letter writing, responding to e-mails, etc...

I guess I should be going now, breakfast is in the oven and I need to check on it!

Many blessings,

4 comments:

Rachel said...

HeHe, yeah, we read that book. We all love the Henty books, but I agree, some of them are a bit more boyish than I typically like to read. :)

Yum, Yum, Yum! :D I love apples! I haven't made much with apples lately though, as I think I got appled out when I did that post on them! Lol! I haven't been craving them really wither. What I REALLY want is pumpkin stuff! I have been craving that all summer! It's the best part of fall I think! ;) I haven't been able to make much lately though, of course. :) Oh, well. Soon. I have a couple of cans waiting to be put to use! ;D

Blessings to you and thanks for the update! :)
~Rachel~

Mrs. E said...

Haley~
Oh... apples are SO delicious
aren't they?!!!
I will have to put that book
on my reading list or maybe on
my future son's Lord willing.

With Much Love~ Miss Jen

LocaChica said...

It's fantastic to see you back..I missed you while you were gone, Haley :)
I think the pictures on the side of your blog are lovely..the dog and cat are very adorable!
Blessings,
Adria

T.J. said...

I have tagged you and your sister, if you want to do it that is.