Thursday, October 15, 2009

What I've Been Reading

This year in school I'm studying medieval history. I'm enjoying it a lot because it's one of my favorite parts of history. In this post I'm just going to tell you what I've been reading for it. All of the books are really good! :)


The Magna Carta. This book gave a good acount of King John's reign and, I think, portrays what most kings really were like back then.



Otto of the Silver Hand. It wasn't a very long book, but I really enjoyed it.




Adam of The Road. I really liked this book! I think it showed what a minstrel's life was really like. It was filled with adventure!


~

So those are the books I've read so far. The next one on the list is In Freedom's Cause by G.A. Henty. To tell you the truth, I'm not really looking forward to this one, because it looks kind of dry and boring, but we'll see. So that's what I've been reading (and what I will be reading, starting tonight). :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how fast you read those books, Haley!! You must have really enjoyed them. :)

~ Your sis,
Lindsay

Mrs. E said...

Awww... I love this time in History!
I have that book~ "The Magna Charta"

Love~Miss Jen