Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feelin' Feminine Challenge - Day #7

Wow, I can't believe I made it to day #7! lol! :) This has been fun, but I'll be glad not to have to come up with a new hairstyle everyday. So here I am for the final day:


I'm wearing my brown knit skirt that my sister made for me, and one of my favorite floral blouses. (It's kind of a cold day for it, but as long as I stay inside I'll be okay.) :)





I'm wearing my hair in a braid. My sister braided it for me. Thanks, Lindsay! And I had to put my annoying bangs in bobby pins. I'm still growing them out!





This is why I'm wearing this outfit. We wanted to match on our final day. :)

So that's it for my first Feelin' Feminine Challenge! It was tons of fun, and I'll probably do it again sometime. If you're interested in participating in the challenge, just click here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your outfits are so cute, Haley! Lindsay did a great job at making the skirts. :) Sad to see it's over, but glad you had fun!

Love & hugs from your friend,
~Shelby

Mrs. E said...

How SWEET!!! :)
I love your matching outfits!

Love Always~ Miss Jen

Antoinette Petersen said...

Very cute, I LOVE this outfit! This one has to be my favorite! Did you both make the skirts?

Blessings,

Miss. Antoinette K.

Haley said...

Miss Antionette,
No, only Lindsay made the skirts. I don't know how to sew, but she's promised to teach me! :)

Love,
~Haley

Antoinette Petersen said...

Neat! I sew quite a bit myself, and I hope your sis does teach you, it is such a blessing to know how to make your own clothes and such not knowing when you might need it!

Grace and Peace,

Miss. Antoinette K.

Anonymous said...

I mailed your letter, Haley! :)

Love & hugs from your friend,
~Shelby