Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Feelin' Feminine Challenge - Day #6

Good morning everyone!
I can't believe this is already day #6 of the challenge! Well, here's my outfit:

I'm wearing a blue floral skirt that my thoughtful sister made for me with a light blue top.




I did my hair in two topsy tails. In the book it's called the cascading look. :) I love topsy tails!

So that's it for today! Only one day left. If you're interested in participating in the Feelin' Feminine challenge, just click here.

6 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful....
your hair is so pretty!
Blessings!!!

Lots of Love~ Miss Jen

Lindsay said...

I like your outfit, sista! :D And I love your hair today. I don't really know how you did it like that, but it looks great! :)

Rachel said...

Very pretty! Your outfit is so sweet! Wow! That is a beautiful hair style! :D I think I may have seen a style similar before, but I have never tried it. ;) My friend has one that you do that to the hair, but then you tuck it up somehow...it's very pretty! :) If I had longer hair, I could show you all in a tutorial. ;)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Rachel said...

Thank you Haley for your comment! I am so glad you all enjoyed the waffles and syrup! :D Thank you for letting me know! :)

Blessings dear friend!
~Rachel~

Guntzel Girls said...

That shirt is so pretty on you, and it's both feminine and modest--the perfect combination!

~Amy~

Sarah Holman said...

I love that Hair style! I think this challage is really neat and if I might do it sometime soon.
Sarah