Monday, June 21, 2010

A Day Late...

But I just wanted to wish my Pop a happy (belated) Father's Day! :D You are the most wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Pop in the world! I hope you enjoyed the breakfast I made you and the cookie cake we girls made and decorated for you!


What Makes a Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,

He called it ... Dad

~~Author Unknown.~~


I love you!

~Haley

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Mmmm, cookie cake! Sounds delicious!!

Happy [late] Father's Day, Haley's Pop! :)

Love your friend,
Eldarwen <3