Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures Galore!!

Well, lately I've been taking a lot of pictures using my new rechargeable batteries, Yep, my new rechargeable batteries! :) They are so nice! I decided I'd share a few of my (sometimes random) pictures! :D I know the lines aren't perfect, but who cares? Really, they're good enough. I laugh because stuff like that would drive my sister CRAZY and she could not post something if the lines weren't "right". That's why I go to her when I can't get the lines in my posts spaced out well. ;) But, she's still in bed, so I will triumphantly declare that (this morning) I really don't care about them!! Ha!
































Okay, that's all for now!
~Haley

6 comments:

Leah Marie said...

These are such good photos! The lines in my blog aren't quite perfect either. But I try! :]

Unknown said...

Love the pics, Haley! Your kitty is adorable. And I love all the roses. Blessings!

Shannon said...

Lovely photos, and very creative! I love the lighting on some of them, and the colors are beautiful. Have a blessed day!

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

Megan said...

I love the two pictures of the white flowers. I don't know why, but white flowers remind me of inner beauty and how our sins are washed away by Christ. White flowers are just always beautiful in my eyes for that meaning. :)

I loved looking at the pictures! I love taking pictures, but I take so many it would probably be a good idea for me to start some kind of photography blog, lol!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Coby said...

Hi Haley! I love love love the pictures of the flowers! That first one - the pink one - is gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Cheers!

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful photos!
You are so pretty! :)

Love~ Jen