Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pictures of the foxes

Here are some pictures I took of the foxes a few days ago. They aren't that great because I had to zoom in all I could and it was sunny in some areas of the yard and shady in others.

It turns out they were thirsty and came out to get a drink when the sprinklers came on. We're thinking they're mother was probably killed or something because she's not around. We're feeding them dry cat food and giving them water until they're old enough to go off and fend for themselves. And YES- we're only feeding them until they're big enough to leave.

I haven't seen them since that morning (when I took the pictures). They've been staying under the shed during the day and coming out when it gets dark, so I won't be able to get anymore pictures. :( I'm glad I was able to get those, though! :) It's certainly not everyday you get to take pictures of baby foxes who live in your backyard.











~Haley

5 comments:

Johanna said...

Oh, Haley! Even if the pix are not that great, I can still tell how adorable they must have been to see in person!

Shannon said...

They are so... cute!!! And the pictures are very good!

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

Megan said...

Those are so cute! I was oohing and awwing over the great pictures and how cute they are! I would love to have little visitors like that, how cute! I think your pictures are great for how far away you had to be to take them.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

They are so adorable, Haley! How fun to be able to feed them! Hope you're having a lovely day!

Tawnee said...

Gosh they are cute!!! :D