Friday, May 28, 2010

Gasp!!

Guess what I (and my family and friends) just saw?! You will never guess. Okay, maybe you would, but I'll go ahead and tell you. We all just saw two baby foxes in our backyard. They were way too small and young to be able to jump over our fence, so we're guessing they live under the shed in our backyard.

They were walking around just a few feet away from us and, when we went inside, they started exploring the porch. We didn't see the mom or dad, but didn't really want to know where they were. ;) Note to self: that's why I put Remy up before dark. ;) Okay, I am so rambling now, so I better go before you fall asleep. :)

They looked just like this one, only a little smaller probably. C-U-T-E!

Good night to all my bloggy friends!

~Haley

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, the little fox is just so adorable! I'm glad you didn't see the parents. :-O Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Johanna said...

Awwww, they must have been SO A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! If I would have seen them, I would have grabbed one for my pet!{giggles}!

Have a wonderful Weekend Dear Haley!

~Johanna~

Megan said...

Aww, that had to be really cute! I am following your blog, I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Too cute! What a neat suprise.... all of God's creatures are wonderful!

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

LocaChica said...

TOO cute!! I can't believe how they resemble the way my Sheltie dog looked when she was a puppy! People say all the time that she looks like a fox..from her puppy pics, she could definitely pass as a sibling of that little fox!
Thanks for sharing the cuteness!
LocaChica