Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Super Mom

Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.


You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.


You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.


I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!

By Joanna Fuchs

Thanks for being the wonderful Mom you are!! I love you so much!

Love,
Haley

4 comments:

Eldarwen said...

How sweet, Haley! Happy Mother's Day to your mom! =D

Love you!
Love,
Eldarwen

Marissa said...

So sweet! :)
Love in Christ,
Samarah

Unknown said...

Awww, lovely poem! Thank you for sharing, Haley! Blessings!

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful... ;)
Hope you had a lovely day
blessing your momma!

Love~ Miss Jen