Thursday, May 6, 2010

I've Been Tagged!!!

Taylor over at Proverbs 31... in Training tagged me with this fun tag! Thanks, Taylor! :)


YOU CHOOSE:

Cherries or blueberries?
Cherries! :)

Dogs or cats?
That's so hard, but I guess dogs. (With the exception of Remy and Sam. ;) )

Beds or sleeping bags?
Beds.

Hamburger or hot dog?
Considering I really don't like hot dogs, hamburgers. :D

Typing or writing?
Writing. I don't like typing and I'm not that great at it either.

Day or night?
I guess day.

Beach or lake?
Lake, definitely.

Christmas or Easter?
Christmas!

Math or reading?
Reading all the way!!

Tests or studying?
Tests.

Pens or pencils?
Pencils. :)

Caterpillars or butterflies?
Butterflies!

I now tag:


~Haley

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Thanks for doing the tag, Haley! =) It looks like we have a lot of the same answers! ;D

Love you!
~ Taylor

Oh, and I just noticed the new background you have up... It looks really nice! I like it a whole lot!! :)

Ivania said...

Aw, this cool!

Have a good one Haley!

Gwen

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I had fun reading your tag. I'd take cherries any day.

I'm glad you enjoyed the vlog that Hannah and I put together. It was pretty fun.

Blessings to you.

Rachel

LocaChica said...

Fun tag!
I awarded you the Pure In Heart Award, on my blog. Check it out when you get a minute :)
Blessings,
LocaChica

Eldarwen said...

Thanks for tagging me, Haley!! =D Haha. I was coming over here to let you know that I awarded you: http://thefaithfulelvenprincess.blogspot.com/2010/05/awww.html

Love you! <3
Love,
Eldarwen