Thursday, May 27, 2010

Right Now...

My sister is sewing.

The rest of my family's watching The Fellowship of the Ring (extended edition) ;)

I'm listening to the Love Comes Softly theme. ;)

I'm thinking about how I can't wait for the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks to get here. I gave Mom the money and she ordered them for me off of Amazon. :D

~

Okay now that ya'll know what's going on around here right now, I'll tell y'all what I've been doing lately. I bet you're so excited! lol. jk ;)

1. I got my braces off last Tuesday. Yippee! I'm so happy! :)

2. I've been reading about the new POTC movie they're making. It's supposed to come out May 20, 2011. I don't think it will be as good as the others, but I still hope we can go see it! :)

3. I'm reading The Swiss Family Robinson. I've been needing to read it for a while, so I just decided to. So far it's not a favorite, but I still like it.

4. Me and my sister (with the help of Josh) watched a couple of girls today. They come over every Thursday afternoon for a few hours and we watch them. Although they're really sweet, I won't say they're not hard to keep up with. THEY. ARE. HYPER. Well, one of them is anyway.

5. We're having a family from church over for dinner tomorrow. They have two little girls that are so cute and sweet! I'm looking forward to tomorrow, not only because we're having company, but also because that means we'll be spending a good bit of the day cleaning and decluttering. We haven't given the house a good cleaning in a while, so it's gotten kind of dirty and messy.

And last but not least, I'll leave you with this picture:


Love and hugs to you all,
Haley

P.S. Do ya'll like my new background? I know I've changed it a lot lately, but I really like this one and promise I'll keep it for a while! :)

3 comments:

Leah Marie said...

not fair! everyone seems to be getting their braces off-except me! oh well, thats the price you pay for beauty right? i heard about the new pirates movie. sounds like it'll be pretty neat. :] ~leah

Unknown said...

Congratulations for getting your braces off! I've had mine on for about 3 years now and hope to get them off this autumn. I love the new background too. :-) Blessings!

LocaChica said...

First of all, I am totally a fan of the new blog look! Wow! It's great!
Yay! The braces are getting off! I hope it'll feel as terrific as when I got my cast off! I've never had braces, soo I wouldn't know :)
Locachica