Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 FunThings...

about me! Well, as you can see, I decided to join in Planting Chums this week. :)




1. My favorite old Disney movie is 101 Dalmations.




2. My favorite soundtrack right now is Facing The Giants.




3. I don't drink soft drinks unless we go to Sonic Happy Hour or to a restaurant or something.




4. Pop and Josh saw a fox in our front yard over the weekend. I wish I could have seen him, that would have been cool! :)



Okay, that's it for now, folks!

~Haley

7 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Came over from the Planting Chums link up. Way to go...not drinking soda that much! Hannah (from aspire and my daughter) hasn't had any soda since last September. That takes discipline!

Love your other facts as well.

Rachel

Shannon said...

Hi Haley!
I hope that you and your family is doing well! Your answers were very enjoyable to read....

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

Morgan and Katie said...

I LOVE 101 Dalmations too!! I have seen a fox only once but never in my yard, your little brother must have enjoyed that!!

~Morgan

Anna Gray said...

Oh I looooove Facing the Giants! Such a great movie!

Interesting and fun facts! Loved reading them! =)

Mary said...

Hi Haley!
I recently found your blog and I love it!

Taylor said...

I loved reading your four random facts, Haley! I'm so glad you decided to join in on the fun. ;D

Well, I also wanted to let you know that I've tagged you over at my blog! :) I hope you're having a nice day!!

Love & Hugs,
~ Taylor <3

carlotta cisternas said...

I don't drink soda either ;)