Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Couple of Awards

Stephanie awarded me twice the other day! Thanks Stephanie, that was sweet of you! Here they are:

Here are the rules:

1. State 5 random facts about yourself.

2. Award 5 of your stylish blogging friends.

~

1. Me and my sister babysat all day Monday and Tuesday.

2. I've seen all three Sherwood movies in the past week! :)

3. I really don't like the color orange.

4. I don't look good in hats.

5. I just found out that Alex Kendrick is going to be one of the main characters in Courageous.

I now award:



I just award all my followers with this one! :)

I hope everyone's having a great day!

~Haley

4 comments:

Sarah Holman said...

Thanks Haley!

Ivania said...

YAY!! What a lovely award!

Thanks Haley! I love it!

Your faithful follower,

Gwen

Shannon said...

You are too sweet!
I do agree that you have a beautiful blog, and I am blessed to have met you!

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

Eldarwen said...

Uh oh, I just awarded you with the Beautiful Blogger Award. Whoops! Well, if you wanna read about it, you can go here: http://thefaithfulelvenprincess.blogspot.com/2010/05/awards.html

Love,
Eldarwen