Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What Do Y'all Think?

Sooooo, I guess y'all have noticed I changed my background. I looked around at all the background websites I use, and as ridiculous as it may sound, couldn't find a thing I liked enough to put on my blog. Hey, when it comes to that I am very picky! So then I did a search and found this website: http://www.blogblings.com/. Any of y'all ever been there? So anyway, I changed my background and Lindsay made me a new button. Thanks Lindsay!! :) Would y'all change from my old button to my new one? Thanks!

Also, Lindsay is having a giveaway. She's giving away the cutest little bag and apron she made, so hurry and enter!! :)

~Haley

9 comments:

Hayley said...

Luv it!

Rachel said...

I like your new blog look, Haley! The sides are really cute - nice colors. Getting a new blog "look" is fun to do every now and then!!

Love,
Rachel

Rachel said...

I like it, Haley! I love the blue and calmness of it. :)
God bless you, dear friend!

Love and blessings,
Rachel

Unknown said...

I love your new template, Haley! The flowers going down the sides are very pretty! I plan on adding some blog buttons to my blog soon, and I'll remember to add yours too. Blessings!

Ivania said...

Aw, Hayley, it looks lovely!
Hugs!
Gwen

Elizabeth. said...

Hello Haley!
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog-I love hearing from other sisters in Christ!
I love your new background-so pretty! My favorite color is blue, so I love the color! :)
And your photography is beautiful!

Blessings, Haley!
Elizabeth

Taylor said...

I LOVE it! ;) You did a really nice job picking out the perfect background, Haley. :) I'll be sure to get your new blog button on my sidebar!

~Lots of Love,
Taylor

•Karis Brown• said...

Love the background! I never saw the old one, so I cound't compare, but this is just too cute!! :)

Jennifer said...

Very pretty! Love it!

Jennifer (formerly from God's been good)