Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Ten Favorite Songs...

... at the moment are:

1. Who I am- Jessica Andrews

2. Mr. Bass Man- The Andrews Sisters

3. Straw Hat Song- Desi Arnaz

4. I'm on My Way to Cuba- Desi Arnaz

5. Pray For Me- Michael W. Smith

6. Live out Loud- Steven Curtis Chapman

7. Pelennor Fields- The Return of The King

8. The Passing of The Elves- The Fellowship of The Ring

9. The Bridge of Khazad Dum- The Fellowship of The Ring

10. The Hornburg- The Two Towers

11. Minas Tirith- The Return of The King

12. Flight to The Ford- The Fellowship of The Ring

13. Requiem For a Dream- LOTR

14. He's a Pirate- Pirates of The Caribbean

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay, that's more than ten, but I just have a lot of favorites. :)

Until next time...

~Haley

4 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I tagged you, Haley! :) Go here to check it out: http://thefaithfulelvenprincess.blogspot.com/2010/04/book-tag.html

If you've already done it, or don't want to, that's quite alright! :)

{Love}
Eldarwen

Lindsay said...

Hey Haley!
Well, this looks a little familiar, considering I helped you publish it. lol! =D Out of the songs you listed, here are my favorites:

"Who I Am"
"Live Out Loud"
"Flight to the Ford"

Fun post, sista!!

Love you!
~ Lindsay <3

Melee said...

I love to sing along with "Who I Am" during the opening of Sue Thomas. It's a cool song. :)

Hannah (Hannie) said...

I love the LOTR soundtrack! It's amazing!