Saturday, April 17, 2010

Eldarwen's Having A Blog Party!

Yep, she is, and I decided to join in!

1) How old are you? 15

2) What name do you go by on blogger? Haley

3) When is your birthday? January 20, 1995

4) If you could live anywhere in the world, besides where you live now, where would it be? In the mountains with a lot of land or in a quaint cottage in England. :) *happy sigh*

5) How did you find out about Blogger? Seriously, I have no idea.

6) Tell us something interesting about yourself: I've been growing my bangs out for a year (literally) and some of them still won't go back in a ponytail. Annoying? Yes!!! Also, I'm getting my braces off on May 18!! *squeals*

7) What was your favorite toy when you were little? Well, I liked a lot of toys, but my favorite was either Barbies, Little People, some cool blocks we had, or cars.

8) What is your favorite meal? Have you ever cooked/helped cook that meal? I guess my favorite meal is hamburgers.. and yes, I help make them every time we have them.

9) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would like my bangs to automatically grow out as long as the rest of my hair!!

10) Are you an outside person, or an inside person? When the weather's nice, definitely an outside person.

11) Are you a mommy's boy/girl, or a daddy's boy/girl? Both I guess...

12) In one word, describe the feeling you get when you stub your toe, after just being told by your parents that you are grounded for the next month: Frustrated and mad at the world! I know that's not one word, but that's how I'd feel in six words. ;)

13) Let's say you TP'd your friend's house (for those of you who don't know what TP'd stands for, it means toilet papered. As in, put toilet paper on their trees, cars, house, porch, etc.). If someone asked you why you TP'd your friends house, you would say: I was sleepwalking. Dumb excuse, I know, but it would also be a very dumb thing to do.

14) Have you ever gone swimming in deep, dark, dirty water? Nope and I never want to.

15) Have you ever dreamed about getting ready to leave the house, and forgetting to get your pants on? No... for heaven's sake, why even ask!

16) Have you ever done something so ridiculous, that you wish you'd never done it? If so, what? Probably, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

17) Imagine that you saw a purse snatching. What would you do?
a. scream and run away
b. move out of the state/country
c. tackle the purse snatcher to the ground.
d. ignore it, start whistling, and turn the other direction.


I guess I'd call the police and scream.

18) How many friends do you have on blogger? Hmmm... let's just say a lot.

19) What makes blogging so much fun for you? I can post about almost anything and everything I want and look at other people's posts! :)

20) You're a turtle, who has bet that you can win a race with a rabbit. How does it turn out?" Well, unless I, the turtle, has rockets or something on, the rabbit will most likely win. So I guess the rabbit wins the race. :(

Those were some... interesting questions and I bet only Eldarwen could have thought up and actually posted some of these. ;)

FYI, although we had a blast Friday and I took tons of pictures, I can't post any because they'd totally reveal where I live and I refuse to let that be known. So, sorry girls, but I'll be posting no pictures of our trip and will have to disappoint y'all. :(

"Talk to y'all later!"

~Haley

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Haley, I totally know how you feel with your bangs! I finally finished growing out mine. I started last summer, and it seemed like forever that I had to clip them on the top of my head. But then they went behind my ear...and then a clip...and finally a pony tail. Don't give up - the end result is great!!!

Love,
Rachel

Eldarwen said...

Hahaha! =D I'm so glad you did the Q & A's post, Haley! =D I'm still laughing!

Yep. You're totally right. A lot of people probably would never have thought of questions like #12, 13, 14, 15, or 17. lol =D... or #20. lol =D I'm pretty random, but I like it that way. ;)

Love you!
{Love}
Eldarwen

Eldarwen said...

Oh yes, I agree with Rachel! The end result is great! Trust me! I took me almost a year to get my bangs to grow out (my hair grows like a weed... or, it used to). I love it so much more! Patience, my child. lol ;D

Love you!
{Love}
Eldarwen

Shannon said...

Lovely answers....
They were very enjoyable to read!
I understand how those bangs of hair can get pretty bothersome as well.... :)
Blessings!

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~