Friday, April 23, 2010

Toby Time!

I had a little photo shoot with Toby today. Although I had a lot of fun, I don't think he did. (He doesn't like to have his picture taken and really doesn't like to look at the camera . ;) )Here are a few of the pictures I took:


He was a little camera-shy at first...


But then remembered he'd get some treats if he was good, so he made sure to look straight into the camera. :)




I put a beret on him...


He asks himself what he's gotten himself into.


He watched some TV...


then listened to a little music. :)


And now, tuckered out and ready for his treats, he bids everyone a fond farewell!

~

Yeah, I did a lot with him today. The only thing he wouldn't let me do is put shoes on him. :D Really, I tried. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed the pictures!

~Haley

12 comments:

Abby said...

That dog is so cute!

Melee said...

Haha, awwww! He's really cute! :)
(I like the beret on him!)

LocaChica said...

Aww, too adorable! The pictures are very professional-good job!
LocaChica

Rachel said...

Aww, how cute! The first one is my favorite. Try putting sunglasses on him - my dog does GREAT with those for pictures!

Love,
Rachel

Taylor said...

This is SO cute, Haley!
I love all the different
pictures you took of
Toby. ;D You did a great
job with his photoshoot!

I hope you're having a
nice weekend!! :)

Love you!
Taylor <3

Eldarwen said...

He's adorable!! I love Toby!!

Lemme guess, Animal Planet was on and he just couldn't miss it. lol =D

Ty is the same way! He REFUSES to look at the camera, even if we bribe him with a treat... *shrugs shoulders*

Love,
Eldarwen

Haley said...

Thanks everyone for your comments! I always love hearing from you! :)

~
Rachel,
I'll have to try that! :)

Love,
Haley

~
Eldarwen,
Yep, you're right, Animal Planet was on! ;) Ty sounds a lot like Toby, only Toby will do anything for a treat! :)

Love,
Haley

Anonymous said...

I awarded you!

Shannon said...

What a cute dog. You did a wonderful job taking pictures of him, I know how difficult dogs can be in photoshoots... :D

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

JoyfulJewels4jesus said...

How adorable, Haley!
You have such a sweet little dog!
Lovely photography!
Oh, and thanks again for all of your delightful comments-I really appreciate it!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Sarah Holman said...

So Cute!

Leah Marie said...

Awww how sweet! Today we put a "backpack" on Lacey. It's kinda like a harness/mini backpack. I put my cell phone in there today {it barely fit} and she acted like it was some huge weight! =]