Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Changed My Mind ;)

I changed my mind about posting a few pictures of our trip. I decided that they didn't really show where we live. Anyway, here they are! :)




We had to wait for some workers to clear the road, because some rocks had fallen... obviously. ;)




A very fun road to ride on! ;)



Besides this goat, we only saw a couple deer. Isn't he cute? :)




Some really long icicles. :D


Sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy, but it's the best I could do through a car window. I have to go now!

~ Haley

P.S. - As you can tell, I'm in the mood for smiley faces... especially winking ones. ;) ;) ;)

6 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Oh Haley, it's BEAUTIFUL! =0 Wow! Maybe when/if we come to see y'all we could go there! How fun!

*giggle* Love the signs! ;)
LOL =D

{Love & Hugs}
Eldarwen

Tawnee said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Glad you and your family had fun!

Haley said...

Eldarwen,
Oh yeah, it would be SO much fun if y'all could come some time! I think we would definitely go where we went and have a blast!! :)

~

Thanks Tawnee! :)

Love and hugs to both of y'all,
Haley

Ivania said...

What AMAZING pictures!!!!! Really!

Oh, and by the way, I tagged you on my blog

God Bless!

Gwen

http://beautifullyfeminine.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-very-own-award.html

Shannon said...

What beautiful pictures! I absolutely love those mountains! Glad that you had a blessed trip.....

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

Rachel said...

Wow - I have no idea where you live but it looks gorgeous! Such pretty scenery! Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Rachel