Friday, June 18, 2010

I Did It... Again

Yes, I changed my blog.. again. I don't know, I just can't seem to find a look I like. I loved the background I had last, but I was so tired of the header. Then I found this pretty Thomas Kinkade painting and Lindsay said she'd make it my new header if I wanted. How could I resist? So, since the header didn't look that great with my old background, I had to get another one and wha-la!

Don't worry about my changing it any time soon. Since my sister spent so much time getting everything up, I promised her I would keep it until I change in the fall for my fall/Thanksgiving look. ;) Besides, I'm really loving it. It'll be no problem keeping it that long!

Oh, please let me know what you think!

Adios!
Haley

11 comments:

Johanna said...

It looks Lovely!!

Bea said...

Very nice Haley! Love the new header!

In Christ,
Miss Bea

Rachel said...

It's lovely, Haley!
I love the calmness when I come by in how the colors look great together. :)

Love and blessings in Christ,
Rachel

Ivania said...

I love Thomas Kinkade!

His paintings are so....pretty?
I dunno. they're kinda indescribable.

Hey, how did you do your last header?
Cause I loved it!

xox

Unknown said...

Love the new design, Haley! It's so beautiful and looks peaceful. Your sister did a great job! Hope you're having a blessed day!

Haley said...

Lady Gwenia,
I got the header off of Shabby Blogs and put my blog title on it at Photobucket. :)

Thanks everyone for your comments! :D

Los of love,
Haley

Elaine said...

i think it looks great!

Enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Taylor said...

It's beautiful! I *love* it!!

Eldarwen said...

It's lovely! Great job, Haley!! =D

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful... very nice! :)

Tawnee said...

It's adorable! I love it. :)