Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fun Watching the Bee

Yesterday I watched the 2010 Scripps National Spelling Bee. I always look forward to it because it's just so much fun to watch! Everyone I wanted to win, though, got out before the finals. Darn!


In the end Anamika Veeramani won. I was glad that a girl won, even if it wasn't one I had originally picked. ;) She wasn't screaming like some of the others, but you could tell she was very happy.


The only thing I don't like about watching it, is the hosts. They talk and talk and talk and talk and just will not be quiet for more than a minute!! It drives me crazy, especially when they talked over the spellers or Doctor Bailey. It. Is. Annoying.

But, overall, I love watching it and so enjoyed it!

Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!

~Haley

4 comments:

Mary said...

This year I participated in the bee and got to the Regionals. :)
*sniffles* I missed the Nationals?!

Shannon said...

I enjoy watching the Bee as well, although I have not had a chance to this year. It is always fun to see students spell words that I didn't even know existed!
Have a blessed weekend!

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

Megan said...

I didn't know about the spelling bee until this year, and I was at a dance dress rehersal yesterday during most of the time it was one. It sounds like it was really neat!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

ScolioGirl said...

I awarded you the sunshine blogger award. You can accept it at

peaceonearthsomeday.blogspot.com