Monday, July 12, 2010

Can You Guess Any of Them? ;)



Rules:
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies and TV shows.
2. Go to
IMDB.com and find a quote from each movie/show.
3. Post them for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
NO cheating, if you don't know any of them then that's just too bad.

~ ~ ~

#1- Character 1: I'm like a fine wine. I need about 35 years to reach perfection.


#2- Character 1: For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everybody would know where it was.


#3- Character 1: That scepter's made of wood.
Character 2: Yes, well, we do dream on a budget here, don't we?


#4- Character 1: I don't want to posses you! I wish to marry you because I love you!
Character 2: You shouldn't! Because I do not like you, and never have.


#5- Character 1: Are we lost?
Character 2: No.
Character 1: I think we are.


#6- Character 1: Think of it as a train behind you. Forty feet of train.


#7- Character 1: Yes, Myles, if you're right, you can say I told you so. And I know you will in that special way that makes us all love you so.


#8- Character 1: I can babysit, or whatever it is you do with an eight year old.
Character 2: Gary, you don't even like kids.
Character 1: I do too like kids. They're all right from a distance.


#9- Character 1: I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school!


#10- Character 1: I want the names to be Unique and Euphonious.
Character 2: Okay. Unique if it's a boy and Euphonious if it's a girl.


#11- Character 1: Put that thing back where it came from or so help me... so help me, so help me and cut. We're still working on it, it's a work in progress but hey, we need ushers!


#12- Character 1: You're supposed to be dead!
Character 2: Am I not?


#13- Character 1: Forgive me, madam, for taking up so much of your time.


#14- Character 1: Three hundred lives of men I have walked this earth, and now I have no time.


#15- Character 1: Spoon!

~ ~ ~

Have fun guessing! I'll publish your comments and post the answers Wednesday. :)


~Haley

12 comments:

Caroline said...

#7: Is it from Tuck Everlasting? I'm not sure which character though...maybe Jesse?

#11: Mike Wazowski from Monsters INC.! (that's one of my favorite lines!!)

#12: Pintel (is that the dude's name?) and Jack from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. (i'm watching that movie right now, actually!!! another one of my favorites)

fun!!!

Katie said...

These are the only ones I know for sure:
7. Sue Thomas, not sure which episode
11. Monsters inc.
I'm pretty sure 2. from a Pirate of the Caribbean, but I have no idea which one since I've never seen them.
~Katie

Keykeeper said...

#1 Fireproof

#4 North and South

#9 Toy Story

#10 I Love Lucy

#11 Monsters Inc.

#13 Pride and Prejudice (2005)

#14 The Two Towers

Luke said...

1. Fireproof
2. Pirates of the Caribbean, don't know which one.
4.Pride and Prejudice perhaps?
5. Fellowship of the Ring
7. Sue Thomas
9. Doc maybe??
10. I Love Lucy
11. Monsters Inc.
12. Random guess-Princess Bride?
14. Lords of the Rings-Return of the King?

This was fun!
Luke (Katie typed :P )

Emily said...

#1 - Wayne or whatever-his-name-is in Fireproof
#4 - Mr. Thornton and Margaret from my favorite movie ever! (AKA North and South)
#7 - Jack in Sue Thomas, FBEye. Can't remember the episode, though...
#13 - Mr. Darcy to Elizabeth after his proposal was rejected in Pride and Prejudice

Melee said...

Is #7 from Sue Thomas F.B.Eye? I feel like it is, but I'm not positive.
And of course, #11 is from Monsters Inc! :)

Taylor said...

#2 - Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest End or maybe the third one, At World's End ???

#11 - Mikey from Monsters Inc.

A lot of those quotes are really funny... but I only recognized the two above. Oh, well! #13 also sounds familiar, but I just can't place it!

This was fun! I can't wait to see all the answers!!

Love & Hugs,
~ Taylor

Eldarwen said...

#1: Wayne from Fireproof (love his character!!)

#2: Jask Sparrow-- At Worls End....?? (idk:-)

#3: ???

#4: ???

#5: Is that from LOTR? Idk. *shrugs shoulders* :-)

#6: ???

#7: Oooh, it sounds SO familiar....

#8: ???

#9: ???

10: idk, but that's funny! lol =D

#11: Mike from Monsters Inc.

#12: ???

#13: Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice

#14: ???

#15: ???

That's the best I could do. :-)

Love,
Eldarwen

Alexandra! said...

Oh, I recognizd #10 but can't remember what it is!!!!!


:) ~Alex~

(alexs-corner.blogspot.com)

Mrs. E said...

SO fun!

#13
Pride and Prejudice ??

Love~ Jen

Alexandra! said...

.....Is number 13 Pride and Prejudice?

George said...

Hi Haley,
#9 is Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story, right?

#11 is Mike Wazowski in Monsters Inc.

Is #12 Ratatouille?

#13 - Pride and Prejudice?

Thanks for a great post!

Haley K.