Friday, July 23, 2010

A Few Pictures and Stuff

Hmm... not too much has been going on this week. We've been deciding what books we want to do for our next year of school and getting things ordered. I'm really excited about starting back! :)

Yesterday Mom and I went grocery shopping. It was one of those really long trips where you go three different places and are gone for three hours. My worst part of grocery shopping is after you've done the shopping part and you have to bring all the bags inside. I prefer the shopping part. ;)

We're having one of Pop's friends from work over for supper later. She actually use to work with Pop before we moved and got laid off the same time he did. Now she found a job up here. I've never met her before, but she sounds nice!

Okay, now I'll leave you with a few pictures! :)




This morning's sunrise...




Josh being crazy with his Otter Pop ;)


Isn't he cute?


And him, too. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hope y'all have had a good week! :)

~Haley

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Lovely pictures! I do agree, bringing in the bags of groceries are not as fun as purchasing them, but it has to be done!

~Shannon~

KyAnn said...

Hi, Haley! I just found your blog and became a follower! I've created an online, Christian magazine for tween and teen girls and I hope you will check out my site and become a subscriber! http://bloommagazine.webs.com. Are you interested in applying to be a writer or photographer on the staff of Bloom! Magazine. If so, please visit the Join The Staff page of our website and fill out the application, then email it to me. I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you decide to apply today, I will be available until about 5 and will get back to you as soon as possible. If it is after that, I might take a little bit to respond. Thanks!
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Tawnee said...

Oh Haley! I love these pictures. The flowers and sunset are gorgeous!

Eldarwen said...

Those are some really good pictures, Haley!! I am SO, SO, SO sorry I have not written you back yet. I feel terrible. I'm going to sit down and write your letter as soon as I'm done here, then I'll send it off tomorrow. Love you Haley! :-)

Love,
_Eldarwen_

Taylor said...

I love the pictures!

Oh, and I can completely relate to the grocery shopping part. You should see us when we check out of the store with TWO cart fulls of fruits and veggies! lol ...Unloading them is definitely not very fun. :D --Especially in this summer heat!

I hope y'all had a nice time visiting with your Pop's friend! ;)

Love & Hugs,
~ Taylor

Unknown said...

Great photos, Haley! I love the little blue flowers. :-) The kitty is adorable... Blessings!

Alex Maria said...

Beautiful pictures!! :)

Haley said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :) I love hearing from you!

Eldarwen, it's okay. I know y'all are really busy, and I totally understand! ;) Don't worry about it! :)

Lots of love to y'all,
Haley

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures! How do you find time to post them? It takes forever for my pictures to load onto Blogger and then they never post in order. =(