Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Here They Are!

Here are the answers! :) Y'all did a great job! Thanks for guessing! :)


#1 Fireproof (Wayne)

Guessed by Emily, Luke, Eldarwen, and EchoOfMercy



#2 POTC- At World's End (Barbossa)

Guessed by nobody




#3 Finding Neverland (Peter Llewelyn Davies and James Barry)

Guessed by nobody




#4 North and South (John Thornton and Margaret Hale)

Guessed by Emily and EchoOfMercy




#5 The Fellowship of The Ring (Merry and Pippin)

Guessed by Luke




#6 The Long Long Trailer (mechanic guy)

Guessed by nobody.



#7 Sue Thomas F.B. Eye (Jack)

Guessed by Katie, Luke, Emily, and Melee




#8 Early Edition (Gary and Marissa)

Guessed by nobody




#9 Toy Story 1 (Buzz)

Guessed by EchoOfMercy and Haley K.





#10 I Love Lucy (Ricky and Lucy)

Guessed by Luke





#11 Monster's Inc. (Mike)

Guessed by Caroline, Katie, EchoOfMercy, Luke, Emily, Melee, Taylor, Eldarwen, and Haley K.




#12 POTC- The Curse of The Black Pearl (Pintel and Jack)

Guessed by Caroline




#13 Pride and Prejudice- 2005 version (Mr. Darcy)

Guessed by EchoOfMercy, Emily, Eldarwen, Miss Jen, Alexandra, and Haley K.




#14 The Two Towers (Gandalf)

Guessed by EchoOfMercy




#15 Alice in Wonderland (The March Hare)

Guessed by nobody


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Well, I had y'all stumped on a few of those, didn't I? ;)


~Haley

4 comments:

Melee said...

Jack is sooo handsome! *swoons*
Hehe. ;)

Angelica said...

I love Finding Never Land!!!!
Its one of my fav movies!

Emily said...

I thought that one was Early Edition, but I didn't want to be wrong. I shoulda guessed. Dumb me.

Hope Marie said...

I wish I would have seen this!! any way please go enter my giveaway at www.rejoiceinhisword.blogspot.com