Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Movie Tag!

I first saw this neat tag at Moriah's blog. I have been wanting to do it, but, as usual, never found the time. Well, I am now finally doing it!

Here are the directions:
1. Get tagged!

2. Pick your top six favorite movies.

3. Go to Google.com and search for pics of them.

4. Post pics (from greatest favorite - least favorite) on your blog.

5. Tag 10 people, or say whoever is a movie fan can have the tag.


#1
















#2




















#3




















#4


















#5


















#6



















Thank you, Moriah, for making up this fun tag! I tag whoever wants to do it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love almost all those moviese =D

Sarah Holman said...

I think I will do this on my blog at some point. It may take me a while though.

LocaChica said...

Hi Haley,

Do you mind tagging me? I may not get around to it for a week or so, but I think it would still be fun to do.
By the way, thanks for commenting on my blog!
I've never watched Jane Eyre before, but I'll be babysitting very late this week, and once the children go to bed I think it'd be a good movie for me to watch.

Mrs. E said...

Ooooo.... very fun!
Some of my favorites!!

Love & Blessings~ Jen