Monday, May 11, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook ...


















Today… March 11, 2009


Outside my window… The sun is just about up and it's a beautiful day!


I am thinking… How it will probably be pretty hot today


I am thankful for… Mom!


I am wearing… Blue panel skirt and brown shirt


I am reading… The Bible and The Hobbit


I am creating… A story


One of my favorite things… The Lord of The Rings movies :)


For education this week… Pre-Algebra, General Science, spelling, and Bible


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Cooking and cleaning


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Patience and gentleness


A godly character trait I plan to work on… Charity


Scripture I am memorizing… Galatians 5: 22-26


I am praying for… Family


For the rest of the week… School


A picture I’d like to share…

















To learn how to participate, click HERE.

3 comments:

Marissa Kayann said...

Hello, I found you blog through Moriah's.
Your background if *very* pretty. (:
This is really random, but I am writing a book, and one of the main characters' name is Haley :D
It's a very pretty name! ;-)
Well anyway, I love you blog and will be coming back often.
Feel free to check out my blog.

~Marissa

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful musings! :)
I am always refreshed and blessed
by visiting you dear friend!!!!

Love & Hugs,
Miss Jen

Anonymous said...

How do you get the falling snow on your blog? That is SO COOL!