Friday, May 15, 2009

Tagged!

Moriah, at Growing in His Amazing Grace, tagged me. Thanks, it's looks like fun! :)

~16 Things you would never guess~

1. I used to hate to read.

2. My dream vacation is a tour of the United Kingdom.

3. I am a very shy person.

4. I have six pen pals and write my grandparents.

5. I used to want to be a chef.

6. I used to think that The Lord of The Rings was weird.

7. I used to play baseball.

8. I love to swing!

9. I've never been to a wedding.

10. I look a lot younger than I really am.

11. I've never broken or fractured a bone.

12. My favorite season is winter.

13. I enjoy cleaning.

14. I don't like sleepovers.

15. I really like monkeys. They're so cute! :)

16. I used to like sports, but now I think they're boring

Okay, I know that they weren't things that you'd " never guess", but that's all I could come up with!

How old are you? 14.

Is this your first tag? No.

Have you ever moved? Yes.

What is your favorite animal? Either cats, dogs, or monkeys.

What is your favorite movie? Lord of the Rings.

What is your favorite book? Only one?! Okay, I'd have to say "Stepping Heavenward".

Are you an elf? No, according to the quiz I'm a hobbit.

Who do you like better, Eowyn or Arwen? Arwen.

How long have you been riding? I don't ride.

Who are your favorite Lord of the Rings characters? Aragorn, Gandalph, Sam, Frodo, Legolas, Gimli, and Haldir

Do you get a lot of homework? Not really.

Do you think tagging is awesome? Sure.

How many times a week do you ride a horse? 0.

Do you like blogging? Yep.

Do people think you're strange? Yes, most at least.

Do you like getting comments on your blog? Of course!

Do you like getting new followers on your blog? Yes!

Do you get bored easily? As long as there's a good book around I'm never bored! So, no, I don't.

Do you have an awesome blog? I guess I do.

How many followers do you have? 22

What was the scariest moment with a horse you have had? Probably when I almost fell off! Yikes!

Who do you like better, Sauron or Saruman? Neither!

Do you like school? Usually.

Are you a good actress? No!

Do you like music? Yes, a lot.

Do you like taking personality quizzes? Yes.

Do you like long or short posts? In between.

Are you easily entertained? Yes.

Are you going to tag someone else? Yes.

I tag the following:

Arianna

Callie

Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

Arianna said...

Hi Haley! Cute tag ;) I probably won't do this one, since I just did a survey on my blog, and I like to space out my tags ;)

Haley said...

Oh, okay. :) Thanks for letting me know.

Hugs,
-Haley

Anonymous said...

Hannon le for following me, Haley!

Moriah said...

I'm glad you had fun with it! Oh, i awarded you!

Rachel Danielle said...

Wow, beautiful blog! I am a Christian homeschooler too! I just thought I'd stop by to say I think this blog is sweet!