Monday, May 25, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook ...


















Today… May 25, 2009

Outside my window… It's sunny and dew is covering everything


I am thinking… How I need to hurry!


I am thankful for… All the veterans


I am wearing… My black knit skirt with a turquoise shirt and a headband [ I am growing my bangs out and that's all I use to pull them back ;) ]

I am reading… The Bible and The Fellowship of The Ring. No, it isn't taking me a super long time to finish it; actually, I finished the series three days ago and decided to read it again. I almost never do that, so they must be really good books if I do :)


I am creating… Well, I'm not really creating anything, just practicing knitting right now


One of my favorite things… Knitting


For education this week… The usuals, but I really don't know how much I am going to get done because it's shaping up to be a very busy week!


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Knitting, cooking, cleaning


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Patience!


A godly character trait I plan to work on… Gentleness


Scripture I am memorizing… Matthew 5:1-6


I am praying for… God's direction and guidance


For the rest of the week… Oh boy, let's see! We are going to go shopping today, the church men's meeting is this Wednesday which means grocery shopping either Tuesday or Wednesday, and we are going to a church family's house to eat Friday. Yes, it's an unusually busy week!


A picture I’d like to share…













This is such a beautiful picture! I would just love to go there! Talk about peaceful... *sigh*


For more information on how to participate, click HERE.

3 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

I love that picture, it is so pretty. Also, thanks for commenting on and following my blog.=)

Mrs. E said...

What lovely musings, Haley! ;)
That is indeed a gorgeous picture!!!

Many Blessings~ Jen

Unknown said...

I wish I could go there! I love peaceful things!
Would you like to visit my blog?