Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Buzzing Bees and Flowers

Well, as you can see, the bees have found the flowers blooming in our yard. It's fun to take pictures of them. I don't really mind bees, so the fact that there were some buzzing around me and flying by didn't bother me much. Well, it didn't bother me until a big black bee came and started doing it too. I should say I don't mind the little yellow ones, but do mind the big black ones. ;)










O LORD, how manifold are your works! In wisdom you have made them all; the earth is full of your creatures...These all look to you to give them their food in due season; when you give to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are filled with good things. Psalm 104:24-28

~Haley

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haley, you're a good photographer! I love the verse you chose to go with the pictures. So fitting! Hope you have a blessed day!

Haley said...

Thanks, Eden!! :)

Tawnee said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm scared to death of bees, hahaha!

Melee said...

Beautiful pics! I love to watch bees too, as long as they keep their distance. :)