Monday, March 8, 2010

Guess Who

Do any of y'all know who played the villain in Little Dorrit? Well, if you don't, I am very excited to be the one to tell you who it is! Okay, does he look familiar?






Yep, it's none other than.. you guessed it, Andy Serkis.



Can you see a resemblance?


Meet Rigaud

Let me tell you, he was a really, really, really bad guy. I knew he played the bad guy before we watched the movie, so I was sitting there waiting for him to appear for about half an hour. I know, it's pitiful, but I was so excited when he finally came in. His French accent and the weird song he's always humming is enough to throw anyone off. If I hadn't already known who played Rigaud, I would've never guessed Andy Serkis. So, overall, I thought he played his character really well and think he's just good at playing the bad guy. ;)

Okie-dokie, I hope y'all enjoyed that little tid bit of information. :)

~Haley

7 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Whoa! Cool! They made Andy look totally different, but since I knew it was him I could tell. But if I didn't know I probably would never have guessed Andy! Wow! Great post! =D I wanna see this now. lol =D

{hugs}
Love your friend,
Eldarwen

Melee said...

Isn't he so creepy?? He does it so well, though!
I've only seen bits and pieces of LoTR, but my sister who loves them, told me! I'm not sure I would have recognized him had she not told me. :)

Johanna said...

Thank you for particapating Haley!

Your Loving Sister in Christ,

Johanna

Mrs. E said...

Dearest Haley,
Oh my.... unbelievable!
That is amazing... he is a
fabulous actor!! I have
seen both films, but didn't
know it was the same actor!!
I love Little Dorrit too!
Do you have a favorite part?

Love & Blessings~
Miss Jen

Haley said...

Thank y'all for your comments!! :)

Well, I don't have a favorite part, but my favorite disc is probably the first. :)

Hannah (Hannie) said...

Y ou are right, he is a really bad guy in Little Dorrit! I thought that was really cool that it was the same guy as in LOTR!

Eldarwen said...

I've tagged you over at my blog! =D

{hugs}
Love,
Eldarwen