Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rollerblading Fun

Yesterday, since Mom and Lindsay were out shopping and Pop was at work (that means a car free garage), me and Josh went rollerblading... one of our favorite things. :) We had lots of fun and took lots of pictures, so I thought I'd share a few.

Part of our driveway is like a hill, so we would go to the top (where the rocks are) and then rollerblade down. :)

He kept pretending he was Apolo Ohno and would "speed skate" out of the garage. Guess who watched the olympics. ;)



Yours truly...

~Haley

4 comments:

Tawnee said...

I love rollerblading!

Unknown said...

Oh that looks like fun! I love your blog template too... Blessings!

Rachel said...

Haley,

Looks like you and your brother had fun! We used to rollerskate years ago...in our driveway, of course. And yes, we did the "Olympic" thing too - blasting out of the garage and pretending to be a world famous skater!!

Love,
Rachel

Eldarwen said...

Fun, fun, fun! =D Hehe. Josh is so cute. Wait, I forgot, he doesn't like that word. ;) Josh is so... funny. =)

{Love & Hugs}
Eldarwen