Friday, March 26, 2010

More Pictures :)

I was really excited when I saw this flower because it's the first one in the backyard this year. I turned the pictures to black and white and sepia, but decided to only use the black and white ones. :) I know the lines aren't right, but I've been playing around with them for a long time and am hungry for lunch. Where's Lindsay when I need her? She could have fixed the whole line thing... Oh well, I guess they don't look any different if the lines are right or not. ;)










~Haley

P.S. As I post flower pictures it's snowing! Yesterday it was in the 50's and today it's cold and snowing... weird.

5 comments:

Hannah (Hannie) said...

Those pictures are really pretty! Snowing in the 50's? Wow that is weird! :D Have a great day!

~Hannah~

Eldarwen said...

Those are some beautiful pictures, Haley! =D I love that flower!!

{Love & hugs}
Eldarwen

Tawnee said...

Those are gorgeous pictures!!

Unknown said...

Oh, that flower is simply beautiful, Haley! You done a good job with the black-and-white editing. Hope the sun and warmer temperatures returns to your area soon! Blessings!

Taylor said...

Wow, you did a great job taking those pictures... They're beautiful, Haley!! I really like the black & white. :)

Love & Hugs!
~ Taylor