Monday, March 15, 2010

Eldarwen's New Tag, Pandas, and Ostriches

That's right, Eldarwen made up a tag and tagged all her followers! So, yep, that includes me! :)

I thought this picture was really cute. It looks like it's playing an instrument. :)

~

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? England!! That would be a total dream trip!


2. Why did you start blogging? Well, I don't know why, but I started looking at blogs and later decided I wanted my own. I thought it would be a lot of fun! :)


3. What is your ambition? To serve the Lord and do whatever he wants me to do.


4. How many siblings do you have? I have two older sisters and one younger brother, so, add it up, and you get three.


5. What's your favorite subject in school? It used to be spelling, but now it's a tie between spelling and history.


6. What is your favorite Bible verse? I like the 23rd Psalm best.


7. What is one of your hobbies? I really like to take pictures. My favorite things to take pictures of are clouds, sunsets, and flowers.


8. If someone handed you a five dollar bill, what would you do with it?
a. slip it in your wallet and think, "Ooh, this will buy me a yummy meal at Sonic!"
b. shove it in your pocket and forget about it, then while you're doing laundry you find it and say, "Hey, mom! Here's that five dollar bill I got the other day!"
c. give it to your younger sibling. It's just five dollars.
d. use it to buy that homeless man a meal.


I wouldn't do any of those, I'd save it.


9. If your sibling came to you with their math book and asked for help, you'd say:
a. "Oh, here, let me help you."
b. "Too bad. I'm not good at math. Go ask mom."
c. "I'm sorry, I'm not very good at math. Can you go ask someone else?"
d. "I'm not good at math, but I'll try!"

Since I pretty much stink at math, I'd probably try to help them, but end up sending them to Mom.


10. If you could have one of the following abilities, which would it be?
a. singing
b. sewing
c. skateboarding
d. song writing
e. guitar playing
f. swimming
g. writing
h. riding a bike

I'd like to write funny stories for little kids. :)

~

I tag anyone who wants to do it. :)

Here's a weird fact: An ostriche's eyes are bigger than it's brain. Did any of y'all know that? It's one of those interesting and fun things to know, but is totally useless and never comes in handy unless you're taking a test on ostriches or something. So, yeah it never comes in handy.

Until next time...

~Haley

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Thanks for doing the tag, Haley! =D That picture is cute, and you're right, it does look like the panda is playing an instrument. :) That is a weird fact! Ostriches are kind of freaky to me. lol =D

{hugs}
Love,
Eldarwen