Friday, March 12, 2010

Yikes!!!!

Okay, I just realized I now have 50 followers!! How exciting! To celebrate I'm going to post some pictures of my favorite animal. Can you guess what it is? I thought so. :)


That's what I looked like when I logged in. Really, I did.


I used to have a puzzle like that.


That's just plain cute and sweet.


So is this. *sigh*


Cute, cute, and did I mention cute?!


Priceless...


Are they like secret agent monkeys or something? I guess. Hmm... very interesting.

Well, that's it for tonight. Goodnight y'all!
~Haley

7 comments:

Taylor said...

These monkeys are SO cute, Haley!! :D

~ Congratultions on 50 followers! ~

Lots of love,
~ Taylor

Hannah (Hannie) said...

I never realized how cute those little monkeys are! No wonder they are your favorite animals! :) Congrats on having 50 followers! :D

Eldarwen said...

Haha! That is so funny, Haley! =D I never really liked monkeys because they reminded me too much of humans... and it kind of creeped me out, but these monkeys are adorable! =D Thanks for sharing the pictures, and CONGRATULATIONS ON RECEIVING 50 FOLLOWERS!

{hugs}
Love,
Eldarwen

Hayley said...

Too cute!

Congrats on 50 followers! ;)

Katie said...

I love the pictures!
Congrats on 50 followers!


~Katie

LocaChica said...

Adorable pics!! I posted some pics of monkeys on my blog today, too...oh wait..they're actually my brothers! Hehe. Only kidding(of course!).
Congrats on 50 followers!!
LocaChica

Mrs. E said...

Oh~ I love the one wear
his eyes are turned up!!! :)
SO cute! ;)

LOVE~Miss Jen